political, economic, technological, juridical, etc.) of the development of artificial intelligence and robotics.
The conference aims are to:
• discuss the reports and presentations of the conference participants;
• adopt the declaration On the Principles and Ethics of dealing with Artificial Intelligence;
• analyze the prospects for the development of social and humanitarian examination in the field of artificial intelligence;
• consider the draft information and analytical report Robotics for smart cities and environmental preservation;
• sign a cooperation agreement between Clean Space Robotics (a participant
of the Skolkovo Innovation Center) and organizations participating in the
• to form scientific and public councils to support projects in the field of
robotics in order for companies to introduce advanced solutions and technologies
that preserve the environment.